Saturday, July 11, 2009

I LOVE LA!!

With less than 2 weeks away until I go to my second favorite place in the world- LA!! you all know what my first is!

Hollywood rocks and so do my outfits. I have 2 major events while there, Cruefest Hollywood and Cruefest 2

Whats the diffference? Cruefest at the Whisky a go go is a charity event to raise money for childrens cancer.

http://www.cruefest.com/ I have been going now for 5 yrs. Mayhem!! love it.

So what do I wear this year?? I try never to repeat an outfit, I think it may be time to retire my once per year camo fishnet dress..

I have hot pink vinyl corset which I love. I will be buying the 8 inch mini skirt to go with it in black

and my platform boots!



As far as the Motley Crue concert I will end up wearing jeans with a different corset top, maybe my black one. Not sure. Pics will be posted on my Facebook & Myspace!








No comments:

Post a Comment