Sunday, August 16, 2009

cleaning and throwing it all away..including luggage

Ok, not all of it, alot of it!! I threw out 2 giant garbage bag of "stuff" I couldnt even tell you what was there, but I can tell you this- I said good bye to my big 28" expandable hot pink suitcase. I will miss you, I knew you the second you came out of the carousel. You were the only pink of that shade, not light pink, but BARBIE pink, now as I look to replace it... I cant find the exact same color. We have been thru at least 15 or more round trip flights together in the past couple years. I loved you pink luggage!!
The insides started breaking off about 4 trips back I cant pinpoint excalty when, but sometime between Disney and Vegas, then got progressivly worse trip after trip, and there were 4 more after Vegas 2009.

So while on my week long recovery from surgery I will look for new luggage. I do need a LARGE bag, I do not travel light.

And this is not something I want to spend alot of money on since it gets beat up alot. Of course I need Barbie Pink, no other color will do it for me.
Light Pink just does not cut it, Purple, out of the question. Black with print?? maybe........ but its gotta stand out and be one of a kind. I wish I could find Motley Crue luggage ;)
maybe I should just invent it.... maybe I will!!

2 comments:

  1. I know that Disney.com was having a sale on their luggage! Theirs is black though, but does have Mickey on it? check it out.
    Yeah Motley luggage would be cool, invent it...you know we will all buy it for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that, it came in blue, but you as much as i love my disney/mickey, its gotta be pink
    I am gonna have to invent crue luggage, after all what girl wouldnt want to travel with tommy nikki vince and mick...

    ReplyDelete