Sunday, August 9, 2009

MNSSHP & a BA

Thats Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party to those who do not speak fluent Disneyana..
Which brings me to the oh so hard question? What ever will I wear?? We are going on Hallowen night. I want to look hot, I want my picture with Capt Jack Sparrow, I want to kiss him lol , yes kiss him I said!! wonder if I would get thrown out of Disney?? haha, its a family place I know..
I have my costume narrowed down to about 7 choices. I want the one that will best enchance my new enhancements, yes I am getting breast implants. I cannot wait. Surgery date is Sept 11th! odd date, but my twin towers will be going up.. *no disrespect meant to 9/11*
Some people on the boards know, others dont. I have no problem with anyone knowing either. Its going to be a noticable ANYWAY! I have my size picked out.
But, I digress, I cannot wait for Disney this October since obviously my friends and I are missing our sept. trip.

I will be posting my poll on the boards for you to vote on. Even though some suggested Jessica Rabbit, I am just not an evening gown type of girl unless I can wear them with platform combat boots..plus her outfit started at size 6, I would drown in it.

Stay tuned....



2 comments: