Saturday, November 7, 2009

so what broke on me this trip??

My Iphone!!
While at Epcot, I was texting my friends to see where they were at, coming out of MouseGears, beer in one hand, shopping bags in both hands, and my Iphone in the other..
what happens to it?? it falls to the ground face down, what do I get a white screen of death..
I felt like my arm had fallen off, I lost my head, my limbs.... I could not contact any of my other friends who I was supposed to meet. 
It seems like every trip I go on, something electronic goes haywire, Ok I dropped the phone, but I cant tell you how many camera's have broken, fallen and broken, stopped working all the the worst times ever!! Why can't this happen at home??
I also had a hairdryer fall to to floor at a hotel last year!  It was not a cheap dryer by any means it was a CHI! and a PINK one at that!

So I also almost lost another hairdryer (a T3) AGAIN NOT CHEAP!, my friend had used it, and it was plugged into the wall near the bathroom, we had stayed at Coronado Springs this trip, I had been using it at the desk she had brought it by the sink by the bathroom, we smelled this burning smell.. oh no FOR the love of god, Please dont break hairdryer, I cant afford another and to get my phone fixed!  luckily we unplugged it right away and it was fine the next morning. The outlet must not have been powerful enough to handle it.

So I went for a full week without my Iphone *died*  and went to the apple store just yesterday.  I told them it just stopped working.. he checked to make sure there was no water damage,which there wasn't and determined not to try to fix it and since it was still under warrenty, give me a new one free replacement! yay!!   so with that .. I headed over to Victoria's Secret to try on the new Miraculous Bra, all I can say is OMG results posted above..

but that topic is a new post.....

2 comments:

  1. woweee! excellent results I'd say. Glad you got a new iphone! they are the greatest phones, I can't live without mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks! I will be testing it out this sat night..

    I so love my iphone, i married it..

    ReplyDelete