Monday, November 23, 2009

Victoria's Secret needs to send my commission

Seriously, between my friends on facebook, my friends in real life, my friends on a nameless site, which I wont tell what that means for the protection of us girls, I sold like 100 of these damn bras!!

I mean hell, I look like I have freakin basketballs on my chest!  I LOVE IT!!!!
of course now I have some serious boobie greed and want to go to 550cc's
Not that I am not happy with what the DR gave me.  Its what I asked for, they are perfect.They look natural when I want them to, and FAKE when I need them too.

I would do it all again in a heartbeat, I had no complications, not much pain, day 7 was the worst though.  Very little boobie blues, we all go thru it, saying WTF did I do to myself. mine was day 7, the worst pain day.  But I digress back to the fabulous most ridiculous bra EVER!!  I also tried Fredericks of Hollywood Exxtreme Cleavage Bra LOVE IT!!
but it just does not deliver what the VS Miraculous Bra does..

I will get one in every color, I have black, the 2 pinks are next. Please feel free to send me all the VS gift cards you want ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment