Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Airport Fashion

Since I have a 12:35 pm flight, I can take my time getting ready in the morning. I already have my outfit picked out. A white tattoo sheer print top, underneath a white cami tank top, a pair of jeans.





Tattoo Print top- FOREVER 21, $21.00
White cami top- Forever 21, $6.50
Jeans- Abercrombie & Fitch, $99.00

I will be wearing my big clunky slip on sandals and a belt to keep my jeans up as they are a size too big.
Makeup will kept to a minimal after all I am not going to a nightclub.

Makeup I will be using is

  • Smashbox 2 n 1 Hybrid Foundation Primer
  • Smashbox Halo Hyrdating Powder
  • Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder
  • Mac VIVA GLAM IV Lipglass - a golden beige lipgloss
  • Maybelline Define a lash mascara in black

Smashbox, Makeup Forever, and MAC can be found at http://www.Sephora.com

Maybelline can be found at your local drugstore, Target, Walmart .

So thats my airport outfit, easy through the security line yet rockin and cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice,
    Love your Blog, I am subscribing. I am also creating one (you inspired me) Take care!
    (I followed your link fro Passporter.com)

    4Disney2

    ReplyDelete