Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shopping for low price yet very stylish luggage






So on Saturday I did a little shopping, more like window shopping, found some very colorful yet great name brand designer luggage, KATHY VAN ZEELAND, at TJ MAXX.
The luggage shown on the above, was in purple, at only $64.00. (not including tote bag).I haven't been to TJ Maxx in years, and was very impressed with the selection of luggage they had, from pinks to red polka dot ala Minnie Mouse- great if your going to Disney World. You certainly will see your luggage at baggage claim. Just say no to boring black, Navy, and dark colors, unless they have big bold prints on them.

Also spotted was an Ed Hardy Bowling bag, (top photo) a steal at $25.00. I have one, its very roomy and large and I can fit my pink 15.4 laptop in it. Sample shown above on left.
Now my own personal luggage is bright Barbie Hot Pink. I can see my bag first when it comes off the carousel. No need for tying any colored ribbons around the handle. I spot I grab it, I am ready for vacation.





1 comment: