Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My savior, Packing Cubes

Packing can be stressful, whether you are going away for short amount of time, or a month. I always "pre pack" without my suitcase. How you ask? Packing cubes, one of the best inventions since sliced bread so to speak. I have 3 sets, all in pretty colors. Pink, Red, and the JanSport polka dot print.






I put all my jeans in one cube, my shorts and short skirts in another, tops in another, under garnments in the smallest ones. I also use one for my toiletries, hair dryer, and flat iron- just to have the extra "cushioning" to protect my stuff. This way, I can pre-pack and not have my suitcases hogging up any room until the night before my trip. I just make the transfer and I am all set to go.

To find packing cubes, try www.ebags.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE packing cubes, they make packing and unpacking so much easier!!

    ReplyDelete