Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to my new blog.. Follow me on my fun misadventures of my life, it will feature-
  • travel tips
  • fashion tips for looking great on a plane
  • the most fab luggage
  • shopping
  • how to get a great airfare
  • how to get bargain hip clothes at thrift store prices
  • a trip picture count
  • how to get over your fear of flying
now a little about me- I love travel, have frequent flier miles and use them wisely.
I have lots of vacation days, which I use wisely, and an airline miles card, which I do not use so wisely.
I cannot give you great packing tips, I am an overpacker. I just may need something afterall.
But I will give you fabulous fashion tips for on your trip!

I will be also giving my unwanted opinions on reality tv, whacko celebs and dumb people in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment